Lowongan Kerja Bumn PT Wijaya Karya Dept Industrial Plant Oktober16 Oct 2013
Qualification & Experience:
- Has 4 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Operation Maintenance/Repair for industrial plants, refinery
- and/or oil & gas projects
- Min Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Engineering Electrical or Mechanical
- Full-Time and Contract position available.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering project on schedule and within budget, while satisfying agreed-upon customer
- requirements and specifications within the scope of the project.
- Responsible for the KPI, quality, and timeliness of all aspects of the project.
- Responsible for the production of project estimates and the project schedule.
- Establishes tracking measures and milestones, tracks ongoing project progress, controls the budget, and establishes
- a project office as required.
- Proactively manages risks, issues, budgets, and scope throughout the project life-cycle. Prepares/presents project
- plans/status reports to organizational leadership, project teams and client/customer groups
If you think that you are really the right person to fill this challenging position, please send your application, CV and recent photograph to:
PT Wijaya Karya (Dept. Industrial Plant)
Jalan DI. Panjaitan, East Jakarta, Indonesia
Lowongan Kerja Bumn PT Wijaya Karya Dept Industrial Plant deadline 10 November